2 Skeins Simply Soft Brites-Blue MintMaterials:
Size G (4.25 mm) hook
Note: I ran out of yarn when I was coming up with this pattern, and didn't want to increase my already outrageous stash with another skein. That's why the section on the left is so much shorter than the others. You'll have more than enough yarn with the 2 skeins of Simply Soft.
1. Dc in 3rd ch from hook and each ch across (21 dc).
2. Ch 4 (counts as first dc and ch-1, now and throughout), skip 1st dc, *dc in next dc, ch 1, skip next dc. Repeat from * across, ending with a dc in last dc. (10 ch-1 spaces, 11 dc)
3. Ch 3 (counts as first dc, now and throughout), dc in first ch-1 space and each dc and ch-1 space across. (21 dc)
4. Ch 1, turn. Sc in first sc. *Ch 2, skip next st, sc in next st. Repeat from *across, ending with a sc in last dc. (10 ch-2 spaces, 11 sc).
5. Ch 1, turn. Sc into first ch-2 space. *Ch 2, sc in next ch-2 space. Repeat from * across, ending with a sc in last sc. (10 ch-2 spaces, 11 sc).
6. Repeat row 5 until peice measures approximately 12 inches from the beginning.
7. Ch 3, dc in next ch-2 sp and each dc across. (21 dc).
8. Repeat row 2.
9. Repeat row 7.
10. Repeat rows 2 through 9 four times more, ending on row nine.
Note number two: each section consists of rows 1 through 6. Each one should measure approximately 12 inches. While this isn't vital, it will help ensure that all of your sections are even.