Materials: 2 colors Lion Brand Homespun
I (5.5 mm) hook
Abbreviations: CA = Color A (blue)
CB = Color B (purple)
You should be comfortable changing colors several times in one row in order to work this pattern.
1. With CA, ch 4. 11 dc in first ch, join. (12 dc).
2. Ch 3 (counts as first dc, now and throughout), dc in same st, 2 dc in each st around (24 dc).
3. Ch 3, dc in same st, dc in next dc. *2 dc in next st, dc in next st. Repeat from * around (36 dc).
4. Ch 3, dc in same st, dc in next 2 dc. *2 dc in next st, dc in next 2 st. Repeat from * around. (48 dc).
5. Ch 3, dc in each st around (from now on, each round should have 48 dc).
6-11. Repeat row 5.
12. Ch 3, dc in next 2 dc. Join CB. Dc in next 3 st, switch to CA. Dc in next 3 st. Alternate 3 sts CB, 3 sts CA around.
13. Starting with CA, repeat row 12.
14, 15. Starting with CB, repeat row 12. Finish off.